High-end Signal Coloration
The elysia karacter 500 is a discrete Class A 500 Series distortion module that gives you a staggering range of sonic options, from mastering-grade saturation to tube-style distortion and merciless waveform annihilation. The karacter 500 sports two channels you can use in dual mono, linked stereo, or even a mid/side configuration, making it a supremely versatile tool for any studio or live situation. Use a gentle touch with THD generation and season to taste, or unleash sonic mayhem with asymmetrical clipping. Parallel process with the integrated mix control to achieve the ideal amount of grit. Fine-tune harmonics with the Color Filter network. Tweak away - the elysia karacter 500's stepped potentiometers let you recall your settings precisely.
Enhance your tracks with boatloads of character
Wish you had racks full of outboard gear to achieve the perfect tonal coloration? At Sweetwater, we've discovered you no longer need them - thanks to the elysia karacter 500. An ideal all-in-one solution, the karacter 500 delivers a broad palette of colors, and they all sound lovely, no matter how mildly or aggressively you process. The karacter 500 is designed and built in the company's factory in Nettetal, Germany, using only top-shelf components, gold-plated PCBs, a robust 4mm aluminum front panel, and solid aluminum knobs. Bottom line, the elysia karacter 500 will be enhancing your tracks with boatloads of character for many years to come.elysia karacter 500 Features:
Deploy high-end signal coloration with the elysia karacter 500!
- Discrete Class A Topology running in constant Class A mode
- Mastering-Grade Saturation generates soft-curve THD for musical symmetrical clipping
- FET Shred mode, for a broad range of tube-like asymmetrical distortion
- Turbo Boost shifts the operating point of the distortion circuit in FET shred mode
- Color Filter changes the harmonics-frequency relation for even more tonal-color variation
- Integrated M/S matrix lets you process the mid and side signals
- Dual Mono/Stereo Link gives you true dual-mono and linked-stereo operation
- Stepped potentiometers let you recall your settings precisely
- Designed and built in elysia's factory in Nettetal, Germany