Network I/O : Dante PCIeR
Fully redundant high capacity Dante connectivity for your computer.
The SSL Dante PCIeR interface provides high capacity Dante connectivity to any suitably specified Mac or PC. It features Primary and Secondary network connections and streams up to 128 channels (at 44.1, 48 kHz, 88.2, 96 KHz) or 64 channels (at 176.4 or 192 kHz). Minimum latency and synchronisation is less than 1 μSec. The card is compatible with external PCIe chassis for laptops.
Superior SSL technology and sound for Dante IP Audio Networks
SSL Network I/O is a range of I/O devices which bring SSL’s renowned quality and innovation to Dante based IP Audio networks. IP Audio networking provides a hugely versatile solution for environments where audio assets are shared by multiple users across multiple recording areas and control rooms. Dante is a commercially developed IP Audio network protocol. It uses standard IT infrastructure (Ethernet cables, connections and network routers & switches) for audio transport, routing, device discovery and control. With more than 350 Dante enabled products by more than 150 different manufacturers already released, Dante is considered by many to already be the established industry choice for the use of IP networks for audio distribution. IP audio networking offers a fresh approach to audio routing and asset sharing for audio production with a wide range of benefits:
- High Channel Counts: 512ch @ 48kHz (256 @ 96kHz) on a single 1GB connection
- Guaranteed Interoperability: plug & play discoverability of more than 500 devices from 220 different manufacturers – and growing
- Remote Device Control: parameters configured anywhere on the network
- Reduced Cost: standard low cost IT hardware, standard and/or existing Cat 5 or Cat 6 cabling with audio and control on the same network down a single cable
- Simplified Interconnectivity: Ethernet/IP connectivity simplifies interfacing with a wide range of devices including Intercoms
- Flexible Scalability: systems can grow as your needs evolve. Want a bigger network? Add another switch!
- Full Network Redundancy: technology tried and tested across many industries and fully compatible with all network redundancy models
- Distributed Routing Control: routing control from unlimited devices or terminals
- Absolute Resilience: catastrophic failure of a single device will have no effect on any other devices in the network